Monday, March 17, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy


Upon delivery of a coffee table I was blessed with the pleasure of meeting a wonderful couple.  Asked about my opinion of my coffee table in their home, I was sad to admit that they could find a better fit.  They have a beautiful home in which I am providing color choice assistance, furniture repurposing, and decorating consultation.  This is a fun project and I look forward to sharing some of the process with you all.   I love getting to know my clients and assisting them with expressing themselves in their homes.  With a few statement  pieces and accessories, she can make a big impact.  I am certain that with proper choices considering purpose and personality, the function and style of the home will be expressed to its full potential.  The desire is to achieve a modern look with on trend colors; gray or beige with green undertones.  A quick trip to Sherwin Williams (SW), Benjamin Moore (BM), and Lowes allows me to present them with some fabulous color choices.

As always your comments are welcome.  If you love a color that meets these preferences, please share. Thanks,
Melanie

BM Pashmina








SW Fawn Brindle



BM Tyler Gray


BM Revere Pewter




BM Market Square Shell


BM Grant Beige


BM Sandyhook 




Valspar Pantone:
 Oxford Tan

Valspar Signature Allen and Roth:
Skyline Shadow
Opera Glasses

Valspar Signature Eddie Bauer Home:
Beach
Limestone
Travertine


No comments:

Post a Comment