Thursday, February 27, 2014

Completed Masterpieces



I was recently asked by a client to see one of my masterpieces, my stairs; my pride and joy. I get to see them everyday and they especially bring a smile to my face when I walk in the door.  The way they have transformed the home has been wonderful.  Everything feels fresh, and our personalities are better reflected with this rustic redo.  

Note:  You can barely see the old stairs (carpet runner) in this photo.

Since I was looking over previous projects I thought I'd share a few.  ENJOY!

Stairs





 Vanity





Queen Bed





Side Table






We have only been in the house with things delivered from overseas since October.  I did get a head start in September working with an empty space.  Although difficult to recall what I had coming from abroad, and in storage, I have managed to create workable space for our family.  It is a work in progress as we decide exactly how to make what we have function for us now.  Here are some photos of my design and decorating.  This is what works for our family, I would love to know and help you identify what works for yours; casual, formal, rustic, modern, eclectic, elegant, or traditional.  Or perhaps a combination of styles.  You decide, we can make it work.

Family Room - I have since found an old barn door that I have incorporated into the mantel display.  Perfect for adding height.



Sun Room - A favorite room in the house.  I recently added the chaise sofa and it is now the perfect after school hangout.  Stories are told here and I know many memories will be made here in this room.



As always, thanks for looking.

Come back next week..... I will have a challenge for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment