Thursday, February 6, 2014

Starting a Business.....Let's Do This!


Whew!  This is a lot of work.  Only a month and I feel I need an assistant already.  :)  I don't mind, investing in my creative passion is pure joy.  Today, I decided to start a blog and share all my practical knowledge.  After a good amount of reading and researching small business startups and paints/finishes; collecting furniture and home goods that still have life in them; finding a mentor; and participating in formal instruction to enhance my skills and get my creative juices flowing, I really couldn't wait to get hands on.  I am experimenting with many different paints and finishes.  I will tell you what I like and don't like; price, availability, manufacture coordinating supplies, adherence, dry time, etc., about the products I use.  Basically, my experiences as I go.  I will post my finds, and share my before and after pictures.  My items will be for sale, I wish my house was big enough to keep them.  I may have to find room for those pieces I simply cannot part with.  I will let you know which ones they are.  My company is Simply Stunning Style and I hope you enjoy this journey with me.  Let's Have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment